HP has launched HP graphic station Z2 Mini.

Cord

HP launched the first mini station for users of the CAD graphics, but also those in other areas where high computing power required. HP Mini Z2 bring to market processing power in a small size, only 5.8 cm high, ie 90% lower than tradiţionale2 tower systems.
With this premiere, HP is expanding its leading position, opening up a new category of workstations that offer high performance, elegance and efficiency at the highest level.
New HP Z2 workstation is two times stronger than any existing commercial mini PC on the market today and can even be connected simultaneously to 6 monitors. Z2 HP Mini was created to millions of CAD users, who wanted smaller hardware without being compromised by low noise characteristics, performance and reliability in complex projects.

hp-z2-mini-730x457.jpg

The workstation is equipped with the latest Intel Xeon processors, NVIDIA professional graphics and uses HP Z Drive Turbo Drive for quick access to large files.

The station has a slot graphics M.2 80mm, a 30mm M.2 slot that is used to plate WLAN / Bluetooth, and can integrate a drive HDD / SSD 2.5mm. Mini Z2 four USB 3.0 ports, audio jacks for headphone and microphone combo, 3-port DisplayPort 1.2 and LAN jack.

Intel C236 chipset is used and has support for Intel Xeon E3 processor family, Intel v5 models and Core i3, i5 and i6 generation memory 6. At station has two SODIMM RAM slots DDR4L which can use up to 32GB capacity.