Let's talk about gaming

BlackPearl

Hello dear members of RangFort Community , today i came up with this new idea to hear all you're opinion about gaming and games.
So lately i was playing a bounce of games but since i'm playing Counter Strike Global Offensive since 2014 i will start with my own opinions and reviews about this game.
On 2014 even tho i were having the game 1 year before i did not wanted to play it on 2013 so i have started with the half 2014 , slowly just trying with BOT's the recoil , see how the maps are called and so on , most likely i were more on YouTube watching some "pro" players playing it to learn some more about it even tho i were a Counter Strike 1.6 good player i didn't think that CS:GO could be more different. The game had itself some good part , the nice one was the "Competitive Ranking System" witch made me to want more and more to play it , to get to the last rank ( The Global Elite ) witch i could not get yet there because i'm not that good at the game yet but i got pretty far at Legendary Eagle Master witch was not that far away to the last rank , but i know i had to learn more and i did not. But like always games have a "but" on there , cheaters started to ruin the game so bad starting with 2017 , we are on 2018 close to the end of it and the game is getting even worst , so last year at the launch of the new game PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds i decided to move on it and leave from CS:GO but sadly there are more cheaters in PUBG now than what CS:GO have and now after thinking and re-thinking i guess the enjoyable game is still Counter Strike 1.6 on Public servers with admins on like that cheaters can get banned and you can play without any problem , but we still have a but here too , you actually need to find out a server with experienced Admins who know the difference between a good player and a cheater , so other than this i was played more games witch i will make more reviews and opinions on the future , if you have some feel free to leave a comment in this topic with it.

• Like 1

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The game is gorgeous, it's at least on par with the last one (Origins). I like how Ubisoft changed the formula from the previous games, the new RPG approach to the game is much, much better.

Here are some pics i took from the game (not the best, but still) ->  https://postimg.cc/gallery/2alszf4lq/

Edited by Skadi
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Skadi said:

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The game is gorgeous, it's at least on par with the last one (Origins). I like how Ubisoft changed the formula from the previous games, the new RPG approach to the game is much, much better.

Here are some pics i took from the game (not the best, but still) ->  https://postimg.cc/gallery/2alszf4lq/

Meanwhile you guys are playing the lastest games, I cant wait to get a good PC so I can enjoy Counter-Strike: Global Offesive. :))

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cazador said:

Meanwhile you guys are playing the lastest games, I cant wait to get a good PC so I can enjoy Counter-Strike: Global Offesive. :))

As i actually said at the start of the topic , CS:GO is not enjoyable anymore , i rather go ahead and play again some MMORPG games old school than to waste time by playing against cheaters.

Sup Y'alls. I'm gonna write my point of view on this subject, I tend to lose track of the amount of bullshit I write so please forgive me. Also keep in mind I'm in my 30's so I look at games with a wish of a 10 year old and judgement limits of a jobless 25.

Having the time to play video games these days is a luxury, for me at least, I can't afford the time... Also, we or I, must be admit that competitive games like CS:GO are meant to be played by the young generation of people, with ages between 8 to 15 and, to not look like a weirdo ( myself included ) I guess 35 max if you have a relaxed financial situation or you're a GOD and have impeccable gaming skills, I'm writing about competitive play, not casual.

I can make a choice how I want to spend my time almost unconsciously, anything else than working is wrong lol, choosing to either work and make money or spend time playing games is a mature and important decision, you must know your priorities and limitations, being a meticulous fellow by nature I tend to play a game completing every challenge, every mission, basically nitpicking the shit out of it. I've lost many many months playing Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 4 or Thief or Doom or RE:7... etc etc.. Even though I was aware I was kind of wasting time, but that feeling of playing a game you enjoy, having an unlimited source of whiskey and cigarettes lol - who can pass that shit up !?

@BlackPearl Indeed there are relatively more active Admins on CS 1.6 public servers but the graphics and game-play do not compare with CS:GO, no matter how you look at it. But I understand the point you were making about cheaters and I admit it is true. To really build your skill I think you have to play on LAN or FaceIT or ESEA etc. Playing CS:GO on matchmaking is like going blind in an Amazon jungle.

On 10/4/2018 at 9:32 PM, Skadi said:

I saw some gameplay on Twitch , this game looks awesome and can't wait to play it myself. But honestly as my time is limited I'm really looking forward to Doom Eternal , Resident Evil 2 Remake, CyberPunk 2077 and some really nice games on PlayStation only which pisses me off because I hate playing on controller, I feel like a noob without a mouse.

On 10/5/2018 at 1:53 PM, Cazador said:

Ha, well bro , I had a slow-ass PC for many years and got an upgrade many many many years later, having a 'good pc' is way overrated once you're finished playing everything...you'll just be like 'So what now ?!'. That's just my option from my experiences. As Skadi says your time will come ! Just try to be careful about the Processor and Video Card components, many pre-built PCs tend to have only one good component to attract clients, putting pressure on that component and lacking balance.

My 2 cents on this subject, just try to imagine my points of view as optional and for the future, I'm Gandalfy. =)).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, None said:

I saw some gameplay on Twitch , this game looks awesome and can't wait to play it myself. But honestly as my time is limited I'm really looking forward to Doom Eternal , Resident Evil 2 Remake, CyberPunk 2077 and some really nice games on PlayStation only which pisses me off because I hate playing on controller, I feel like a noob without a mouse.

Yes, there are a lot of interesting upcoming games, especially CyberPunk. You should play Assassin's Creed Odyssey, it's really a great game, but you should know that there is a ton and i really mean A TON of content in that game. I played like ~15 hours and i'm not even at the middle of the story not to mention that half of the map is still unexplored. You'll get lost in quests, contracts, and a lot of other things. So regarding this game i really share your opinion, you need time to play it and properly enjoy it.

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2018 at 3:52 PM, Skadi said:

I played like ~15 hours and i'm not even at the middle of the story not to mention that half of the map is still unexplored.

A small update: 40 hours in, i still didn't finish the main story nor have i explored all the map.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I finished it at last, took me way more than i expected to finish all the main quests and explore all of the map. All in all, it really was a great game and its definitely my favorite Assassin's Creed. 

Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-Screenshot-2018

Edited by Skadi
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 1:04 PM, BlackPearl said:

As i actually said at the start of the topic , CS:GO is not enjoyable anymore , i rather go ahead and play again some MMORPG games old school than to waste time by playing against cheaters.

I would like to play against those mofo’s, beat their asses on the servers until i get tired :))

1 hour ago, Cazador said:

I would like to play against those mofo’s, beat their asses on the servers until i get tired :))

If you would go ahead to play on Public Servers well there you can actually have a chance since most of them are with Admins ON but if you rather to play Competitive Matchmaking to rank up and get experienced with good players then there you might have a problem against cheaters because on Matchmaking will never be an admin online , they are based on Reporting System witch goes on Overwatch Case to be reviewed by other players and Valve Moderators to take a decision based on more opinions and to be honest that is trash because alot of cheaters play for entire months over 4-5 months until they ban them and people got used to get VAC BANNED because they can re-buy the game cheaper when are the sale goes on and you can actually get it for like 30$ 10 keys , that's how people now cheat and don't even mind to be banned witch really makes you to don't wanna play the game again , after a bit of time i got a gift from blabla he gave me Overwatch , even tho is pretty much colored i still enjoy it is a kind of MMORPG mixed with Shooter and is nice the only thing there is you have to learn all characters , i will do some more YouTube Live with it in the future.

• Like 1

Casual / Public servers are full of scum on CS:GO tho, so that isn't really a solution. I haven't played GO recently, but the last time i played (which was a few months ago), i played competitive without running into cheaters. Idk if i got lucky or not. If someone is looking for an alternative to CS, they should look at R6 Siege. Imo, that's the only game that comes near CS gameplay. Ubi did a lot of great things to it and turned the game from a failure to a real gem. :)

Edited by Skadi
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Skadi said:

Casual / Public servers are full of scum on CS:GO tho, so that isn't really a solution. I haven't played GO recently, but the last time i played (which was a few months ago), i played competitive without running into cheaters. Idk if i got lucky or not. If someone is looking for an alternative to CS, they should look at R6 Siege. Imo, that's the only game that comes near CS gameplay. Ubi did a lot of great things to it and turned the game from a failure to a real gem. :)

You are my man :D R6 Siege looks pretty good , i'm actually looking forward to buy it but i also see alot of streamers nowdays playing Call of Duty Blackout witch have a different gameplay from the previous versions of COD.
As far i see they made it Battle Royale just something like PUBG but looks more realistic and nice i might go ahead for that one too, if anyone got it just feel free to leave a reply here with you're opinion about it.

• Like 1

You can actually find R6 Siege on free weekends and sells pretty often, so you can look out for that. And about BO4, i played the game in the beta and looked like a more polished PUBG, and the game is more fast paced as well. But it's a bit expensive at 60$ if you only want to play the Blackout mode imo, the other modes are pretty bad especially  the 5v5 one which is a spawn kill fest.

• Like 1