Expansion 2TB Portable

Cord

A month ago I bought from a device eMAG I needed a very long time. Much looking for an external hard drive with high capacity and power to USB. After several days of game offers all the eMag I found the lowest price. And I bought it. I want to offer some opinions about it and speed tests in the lines below.

Seagate Expansion 2TB Portable eMAG cost at this time to 409 lei, down from 449 lei. It is a good price for an external hard drive that needs no separate power and provides very high storage capacity. I wanted Musa with USB power because I felt the need for an extra cable. I find it more practical and easier to use in this configuration.

HDD I used only twice before. My first time to copy data from your PC, and the second time now to do some speed tests. To be honest I was not interested in how fast it is. I just wanted a portable storage solution that dumb to me and the most important data from PC.
 hdd-tune-pro-seagate-700x607.png
For the sake of this review I did a few tests. The first time I ran HD Tune Pro software for a speed test. Then I copied from PC HDD using USB 3.0 cable and a corresponding interface, two files. The first game contained a 50GB file, namely an ISO image and the second FLAC file two albums with songs from the 1990s and 2000.
fisiere-mici.png?resize=342%2C222&ssl=1
I must admit I did not expect at such speeds. HDD performs very well and is quieter than I thought. Besides good speeds almost as big as the ones you get with my PC HDDs, and it manages to be small and quiet. When I went copied file 50GB consisted of ~ 100MB / s, while small files and much copied them with ~ 60MB / s.

About temperatures do not know what to tell you specifically. According to HD Tune Pro is 29 degrees after finishing benchmark. I do not realize it is only slightly warm when my hands on it, even after hours of copying. I took a few hours until I copied all the files in PC.

In conclusion is an external hard drive with good speed, quiet (very) and easy to use. The price is fair to 2TB of storage and USB power. Find cheaper models, but those require separate power outlet. If you are more kind Strider will not have the means to access it again.