[RF-FOOTBALL] Argentina set to appeal Lionel Messi ban as manager Edgardo Bauza questions timing of captain's suspension

FluGhu

Argentina are set to appeal Lionel Messi's four-match suspension as manager Edgardo Bauza questioned the timing of the suspension handed down to his captain.

In Messi's absence the Albiceleste slipped to a damaging defeat in Bolivia, Juan Carlos Arce and Marcelo Martins with the goals in a 2-0 win for the hosts, to leave their qualification hopes for next year's World Cup hanging in the balance.

head coach Edgardo Bauza criticised FIFA for handing Lionel Messi a four-game suspension hours before his side slumped to a 2-0 defeat in Bolivia that jeopardised their hopes of qualifying for next year's World Cup.

Argentina are set to appeal Lionel Messi's four-match suspension as manager Edgardo Bauza questioned the timing of the suspension handed down to his captain.

In Messi's absence the Albiceleste slipped to a damaging defeat in Bolivia, Juan Carlos Arce and Marcelo Martins with the goals in a 2-0 win for the hosts, to leave their qualification hopes for next year's World Cup hanging in the balance.

head coach Edgardo Bauza criticised FIFA for handing Lionel Messi a four-game suspension hours before his side slumped to a 2-0 defeat in Bolivia that jeopardised their hopes of qualifying for next year's World Cup.

FIFA made bad in announcing the sanction hours before the match vs Bolivia. Anyway the penalty was not for 4 games, I think 3 were enough. :) An Argentine tells you!

• Like 1

FIFA made bad in announcing the sanction hours before the match vs Bolivia. Anyway the penalty was not for 4 games, I think 3 were enough. :) An Argentine tells you!

I took this one from news :) and match were showed on our country's television :) but i dont saw the final score :D maybe u right... maybe :)

About Argentine..... they dont tells me nothing :)))) I did not thaw they have a football team :)

Edited by L!v3
  • Like 1

I took this one from news :) and match were showed on our country's television :) but i dont saw the final score :D maybe u right... maybe :)

About Argentine..... they dont tells me nothing :)))) I did not thaw they have a football team :)

We are one of the best teams, or as FIFA would say the best :D (this is without insult to any country). I am sure that Argentina will enter the World Cup next year. :)))

@Stop dublu-post --- Next Warn !

Edited by Ezeq