Moderator. App | REJECTED

Farzad

Model application:

Name :Farzad.

nick:KinG_GooD

Reason :My on Etc.. Clan Owner. ican. modertaror?

Contact address:Skype:farzad.farzad63 and Yahoo:Farzadmobarak28@yahoo.com

Forum Spent time:All time 24 hours. What to moderate sections like?Love You Forums.

Why did you choose this sector?Actions needed and I can build these new ideas with your server if you allow me, let your hand

Why do you want to moderate this community?help forum and help player and help all. 

You moderate the IPB?No Very long and very intense

What do you mean by "Post hunt"?Hunting, such as those who break the rules and those who hack and his Stampede...

What do you mean by "double job"?nothing 24 hours active. What does "Warez"?Not Just Rangfort.

What does "NSFW"?ow do the job hunt and

off-topic? How do the job hunt and off-topic?Be faithful to us. Safe What are your plans to increases activity of members of

the sections you want to moderator?First The first job was with 

interest that I'm interested in the job. And whatever you want to me, maybe I'm ready.

You read the forum rules?yes.

Edited by Farzad

Alright first of all your request it is really bad translated is pretty hard to understand it but anyway you miss some requests to become an moderator and there they are:

• You have to be on the community atleast by 60 days and you dont have either 30 days since you have registered your account here.
  • You need 100 posts but those posts must to be something creative to help the members on the communitty.
  • What section do you want to moderate ? there is no answer to this question.
  • You dont know what WAREZ / NSFW / OFFTOPIC / POST HUNT are so basicaly you never moderated on Invision Power Board Forums before.

Right now from me you get an #Contra.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...